August 13, 2010

Reasonable Doubt

No, this isn't about Jay-Z. This is about the fact that I have no experience blogging, and the c-button on my computer gets stuck at times. This is about the fact that I rarely spell or grammar check; even more rare for me is proof-reading. But enough already, the real question is what am I going to be blogging about, and why should you care?

To answer your first question... This blog is going to be about anything really. Anything at all. Most of the time it will probably be music, sports, and whatever current event is annoying me at the time. However, I can assure you it will always be opinionated...

Which brings me to your second question. Why should you care? You shouldn't. But if you are bored, stop by. Check it out, I'll try to update as much as possible. This is a blog, don't take it too seriously, don't be like me.

Feel free to express your opinions, but be prepared to not like what you read sometimes.

Also, if you would like something to be thrown up as a post drop me a line in the comments section or my e-mail which you can find somewhere on my blog. Honestly, I don't even know if you CAN comment. Like I said, I'm new to this here. Let's get this started...

No comments:

Post a Comment