November 29, 2010

AFC East Week 12 Review

Many would say that the Jets and the Patriots are two favorites to make it to the Super Bowl (see how I did that, "many would say", but who is "many"?). I would tend to agree with that statement. Both teams have been strong so far this year... Who am I kidding? I don't even watch these teams play but once or twice a year and it's usually in the playoffs. I do this because I know for a fact there are supporters of the AFC East amongst my regular readers. Look Ma, no cursing.

  • Miami 33 - Oakland 17 -- Bob you are so lucky you disowned them at the start of the season. Mom would NEVER let you live this down. Well played Dolphins, well played.
  • New England 45 - Detroit 24 -- New England is 9-2 thanks to a two headed power rushing attack led by BenJarvus Green-Ellis and Danny Woodhead.
  •  NY Jets 26 - Cincinnati 10 --  I mean it's Cincinnati.
  • Pittsburgh 19 - Buffalo 16 -- There is a lot of commotion surrounding Steve Johnson and his drop in overtime against the Steelers. I however want to switch the focus to Shaun Suisham. He went 4-4. What is that?  He made field goals of 45, 46, 48, and the game winner from 41 yards out. He missed a 23 yarder in the same situation for us and kicked a 47 yard field goal that landed in the end zone. I can't find actual television footage of a Shuan Suisham Redskins field goal, but there is this

1 comment:

  1. Miami is still the only team to have a PERFECT season - just saying...

    And the Pats and the Jets could have gotten more competition from Sisters of the Poor... How did they let either team score???

    BTW, met Doc Walker at the Owner's club yesterday, we watched part of the Dolphins game together, he had money on Oakland - put a L on his forehead! HA!

    good job my boy!!!

    ReplyDelete