November 29, 2010

NFC East Week Whatever Review

At least my fantasy teams are doing well. So goes my thinking at about this time every year. Oh well. Self pity over. On to the Week 12 NFC East Review...

  • Minnesota 17 - Washington 13 -- I want to blame Perry Riley for his block in the back on the Brandon Banks punt return TD, but that is expected of the Redskins. I want to blame McNabb for not being anything other than slightly better in the Burgundy and Gold than Jason Campbell, but that is expected of me. This one is on the receivers. McNabb was actually getting his passes consistently on target this game only to see drop after drop from all of his receiving options. This is what it has come to (trust me, it's only worth watching for about the first minute).
  • NY Giants 24 - Jacksonville 20 -- Didn't see any of the other NFC East games at all. From what I could tell while watching the Skins game, the Giants trailed for most of this. But they pulled it out, and were pretty banged up coming into it.
  • Chicago 31 - Philadelphia 26 -- Philly is definitely the most fun to watch. It only helps when DeSean Jackson makes analogies like this.
  • New Orleans 30 - Dallas 27 -- What can I say other than I really hope Dallas doesn't catch any of us this year. That would be embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment