June 10, 2012

PandasNeedATrophy

It's been quite some time since I've put my timeless thoughts on the internets for all to cherish. There have been many reasons for the time away but the main issue was boredom. This blog had no direction. From a plea for a calming of our foreign policy to a solitary defense of Albert Haynesworth, I was writing what was at the front of my mind when I plopped myself into my chair. It led to some brief forays into the intriguing and some extended stays in the dull. Thus is life. Nah, let me stop. The reason I'm dusting off the 'ol blog is because of the happenings in soccer over in Europe. With the insanity that was provided this season across the continent, of course I would be remiss to not throw my two cents in. I am a massive Manchester United sta... fan. There, it's been said. I'll do my best to remain unbiased in articles not directly involving the Red Devils, USA, or Ireland. On with the show gents.

No comments:

Post a Comment