October 17, 2010

NFC LEast Week 6 Preview

Sitting pretty at the top of the NFC East is everyone but Dallas. AHAHAHHAHA. Super Bowl baby. But I digress. Before I tune out some of my readers let me clarify, this division is winnable for every team in it. Except for maybe the Redskins. As my Redskins readers now go from laughing to closing their internet browsers, let me clarify again. The last two times we played a full game against a starting QB, we lost. That includes a loss to Sam Bradford. I'm not sure if we can count on knocking out every starting QB the rest of the way, but it certainly is worth a try. The Eagles should be fine when Vick comes back, and the Cowboys SHOULD be fine, but aren't. Either way, I stand by my 7 win total for the Skins. Something just doesn't feel right. I guess I should say things don't feel different when I watch the Skins play, and that's not good.

Week 6 Predictions

Indianapolis 17 - Redskins 10 -- For some reason I don't see a high scoring game. Call me crazy. Or just look at the scores from the past two games. We are grinding them out. I just don't see a win.

Dallas 21 - Minnesota 17 -- Dallas can't possibly be as bad as they seem... Can they?

Atlanta 17 - Philadelphia 12 -- Kevin Kolb sucks. I can't wait until Vick is starting again.

NY Giants 31 - Detroit 24 -- I don't think either team can really stop the other consistently. However this does leave Eli in first place, and while I admitted it was a  possibility before the season, this doesn't feel right.

8 comments:

  1. Indie 21 - Skins 13

    Dallas 17 - Viks 21 : I believe their (Viks) offense is only going to get better. Even with tendinitis.

    Atlanta 14 - Eagles 17: Kolb is not THAT bad. The only thing that worries me is the McCoy injury.

    NY - Detroit : eh, who cares. These fools aint going anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as Giants go... Who knows. No NFC east team has established themselves yet. And Kolb just reminds me too much of jason campbell to ever be successful. He will always be average even though he looks like he should be a better than average. Plus I got Vick riding the bench for fantasy right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You went .500 on those predictions. I'm not surprised my Falcons got handled by the Eagles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @rome

    i was surprised... you guys are coached better than that... dont know what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well my prediction panned out well. This is a preview into fantasy bball,pandas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nah nah nah.. although the scoring in the yahoo league scares me. Im used to ESPN. I still predict every week 8-0-0 for me. Although I guess that makes me as delusional as a C's fan. Damn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I resent that.

    1. Kolb a monster

    2. Delonte a beast

    3. I do work with michael jordan

    ReplyDelete