August 14, 2012

PTSD

Life is too short. Especially when you learn that your brain may be a ticking time bomb of crazy. With that, Ive decided to get what *sane thoughts I have left onto paper... or computer screen I guess. Ive uttered similar sentiments before and I cant promise this time will be different. Like others I feel I have some things to share pertinent to most in our society and the world abroad. I also have my own personal interests that I want to force on others. It doesn't hurt to pick up what I'm throwing at you, just feel free to put it down if you don't like it. I'll take no offense. I don't remember who said it but to paraphrase them: Just because someone has an opposing opinion, it doesn't mean they are persecuting you.


*Nobody has ever accused me of being sane, I'm making an assumption here.

No comments:

Post a Comment